- Allow patients and their doctors to have access to experimental medications and procedures.
- Create a Texas Health Savings Account to develop reserves sufficient to exit the federal Medicaid program.
- The Texas Legislature should continue funding and operating all state-supported living centers for mentally disabled legal Texas residents, and should continually seek common sense improvements to increase efficiency.
- The Texas Legislature should provide appropriate funding for the improvement of mental health services for children and adolescents. This includes funding for training everyone who touches the life of a child in the foster care system in trauma and trauma-informed care.
- The Texas State Legislature and Governor should enact laws that allow patients and their doctors to have access to experimental medications and procedures that can potentially be lifesaving or improve quality of life.
- The Texas Legislature should create a State of Texas Health Savings Account, with funds in excess of those needed in the rainy day fund for the purpose of enabling the state to develop reserves sufficient to exit the federal Medicaid program.
- The Texas Legislature should support and fund Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) as a pro-life alternative, and to enact language to apply additional protections and to address any loopholes that fail to protect or provide appropriate home and community-based alternatives for children and people [adults] with disabilities, in addition to providing families with information about life-affirming social and medical services available to them in Texas as alternatives to abortion and costly institutional care.