- Properly applied capital punishment is an effective deterrent.
- Civil asset forfeiture must end and return assets seized from the innocent.
- Repeal hate crime laws.
- Properly applied capital punishment is legitimate, is an effective deterrent, and should be reasonably swift and unencumbered.
- Texas has an abnormally high number individuals convicted of crimes and then later exonerated. Thus, the Texas Legislature should conduct an investigation into the leading causes for this, and enact legislation that will help to ensure that only the guilty will be incarcerated or worse, executed.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture is theft. The Texas Legislature must end this practice and return assets seized from the innocent.
- The Texas Legislature should completely repeal hate crimes laws, since ample laws are currently in effect to punish criminal behavior towards other persons.