Decatur, Texas (October 11, 2023) — Today, Texas is in the midst of a historic invasion that has brought over eight million illegals from every country around the world to our state. This invasion deepens the grip of the sinister cartels that defile America with the largest slave and drug trade in human history.
At the same time, Texans are being illegally arrested and persecuted by an out-of-control federal government under the leadership of an openly Marxist President, Joe Biden. His sinister policies are laser-focused on destroying the fabric of our Texas economy and way of life.
And yet, my intrepid opponent Lynn Stucky, who is almost entirely funded by liberal Austin PACs and lobbies, many of whom fought and paid for the witch-hunt against Ken Paxton, has decided to employ leftist tactics and declare that the critical issue that faces our civilization at this juncture in history is … white supremacy. A movement with no backing, no support, no money, no resources, and no infrastructure. Lynn Stucky believes white supremacy is the #1 issue facing Texans.
Let me be crystal clear.
Until two days ago, I had never heard of Nick Fuentes. I guess this is because I’ve spent most of the last twenty years working in defense, raising a family, going to church, and serving in the Texas State Guard. Lynn Stucky, whose #1 issue is the threat of white supremacy, must know a lot about Nick Fuentes to be so concerned. Honestly, this makes me a little concerned for Lynn as I have to wonder what kind of material he’s been absorbing online. After a quick internet search I, like Ranger Maxwell, was able to determine (with near 100% certainty) that Nick Fuentes has some very insidious personal views.
Unlike my opponent, I will not join the virtue signaling and cancel-culture politics of the left for social media clicks. I will not label an organization by the views of an individual who happened to enter their building.
My opponent is funded by Democrat sympathizers who are intent on keeping the Austin uniparty in control of your lives. It makes perfect sense that he would be opposed to an organization funded by patriots who made their fortunes in the Texas oil and gas industry, who consistently support conservative candidates and elected Republicans like:
- Dan Patrick
- Sid Miller
- Ken Paxton
- Dawn Buckingham
- Don Huffines
- Tony Tinderholt
- Tim O’Hare
- Bob Hall
- Phil King
- Nate Schatzline
- Matt Krause
- Kyle Biedermann
- Brian Harrison
- Matt Schaefer
But since my opponent has brought up funding, let me take this opportunity to talk about who funds Lynn Stucky:
- $101,831 – “Drunk Dade” Phelan who, when he was elected Speaker, was one of only three members in the Texas House who received a passing grade from the radical homosexual lobby Equality Texas. Phelan has locked arms with radical democrats and surrendered crucial leadership positions in the Texas House to many of the same Democrats who fled to Washington last session. Most recently, he strong-armed House members to impeach conservative Attorney General Ken Paxton based upon hearsay and conjecture.
- $36,235 – Texans for Lawsuit Reform (TLR), who gave millions to defeat Paxton in the primary and was shown in the impeachment trial to have been instrumental in an attempt to reverse the will of millions of Texans. Incidentally, TLR fought tooth-and-nail against ending COVID vaccine mandates.
- $26,954 – Associated Republicans of Texans (ART) gave half a million dollars to Democrats in recent years, including Robert “Beto” O’Rourke. ART consistently works to defeat conservative Republican candidates.
- $5,000 – Charles Butt, who is well known for funding RINOs in primary elections and Democrats in general elections. Mr. Butt also sponsors drag shows.
The Austin uni-party in general, and my opponent in particular, hate that any candidate can bring forth a primary challenge to end their long careers in Austin. Lynn Stucky has stated, on the record, that he believes in term limits of no less than twenty years. Yes, TWENTY YEARS.
Last cycle, Lynn Stucky spent $475K, almost entirely obtained from Austin PACs, to defend a seat against me, who only spent $222K (only $55K from PACs). He is clearly terrified that voters will realize:
- he twice voted for Dade Phelan as Speaker (his largest contributor)
- he voted to impeach Ken Paxton
- he voted for the largest spending increase in Texas history ($69B in state funds)
- he voted for an $18B corporate welfare handout
- he voted for EVERY SINGLE >3 day weekend since he has been in office – Yes, as a part time legislator who is only in regular session for a few months every two years, he’s voted for THIRTY ONE 3-day weekends in just 7 years
Maybe we should be asking where Dr. Stucky’s righteous indignation was hiding when he:
- supported Democrats serving as committee chairs
- voted for Speaker Phelan who appointed a liberal leftist lawyer, Hugh Brady, who served as General Counsel to Barack Obama and regularly donates to Democrats, as the parliamentarian for the Texas House and helped kill landmark border security legislation
- voted to expand Obamacare in Texas which also created a financial incentive to abortion
- voted to increase his own pension
- voted against raising homestead exemptions for teachers
- voted to increase Biden’s Green New Deal policies in Texas
- voted to mask children in the Texas House
- voted to codify portions of Biden’s BSCA gun control in Texas
While nearly every Texan is worse off than 2 years ago, our border is flooded, and our cities are riddled with fentanyl fueled crime and homelessness, Lynn Stucky will tell you white supremacy is his #1 political issue. I hope the voters of HD 64 will fight with me to unseat Dr. Stucky who stands with the Austin uniparty over his own constituents.
Learn more about the egregious record of Lynn Stucky here:
Hear, Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. And you shall repeat them diligently to your sons and speak of them when you sit in your house, when you walk on the road, when you lie down, and when you get up. – Deuteronomy 6:4-7